The annual NMEE picnic will be held on August 21, at the usual place in Hyde Park camp site #3. We will have the traditional chorizo and potluck picnic. We hope that everyone can make it to enjoy some Basque camaraderie and food! More details as we get closer, but mark your calendars now!
Sunday, September 5th, at 1PM
Hyde Park Campsite #3
$5 members/ $10 non-members/ kids 12 & under free
Chorizo & drinks provided
Please bring a dessert or side dish to share.
Directions from Albuquerque:
- Take I-25 N to Santa Fe
- Take exit for St. Francis Dr
- Turn left at the 2nd Paseo de Peralta light (after Alameda)
- Turn left at Bishop’s Lodge Rd
- Turn right onto Artist Rd and then contniue onto NM-475/Hyde Park Rd
- Campsite #3 will be on the right
- (Distance from the right turn on Artist Rd to Hyde Park is approximately 7 miles)
Please, no glass on campgrounds, bring wine in your bota bag!